Top 20 Attitude Inspirational Quotes for Better Life …

bishal baniya 2

Top 20 Attitude Inspirational Quotes for Better Life …

“if you don’t sacrifice for what you want, what you want becomes the sacrifice”

“don’t let yesterday take up too much of today”

thinking is difficult, that’s why most people judge”

“tough situations build strong people”

“the most powerful motivation is rejection”

“believe you deserve it and the universe will serve it”

“you get what you focus on so focus on what you want”

“to be in the 1% you have to be willing to do what the other 99% aren’t”

“we mature with damages, not with years”

“the best revenge is massive success

Also Read:- The Mindset: Growth or Fixed !

“the master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried”

“what ever you do always give 100%, unless you are donating blood”

“once you become fearless life becomes limitless”

“great things never comes from comfort zone”

“it is always seems impossible unless it is done”

“believe in yourself you will be unstoppable”

“you have to be odd to be number one”

“your mind is a weapon keep it loaded”

“the most dangerous person in the one who listens, things and observes”

“the world is a judge, you either fight or run forever”

  • “जिउ कक्षा कोठामा दिमाग बाहिर सडकमा”
    कन्या बिद्यालयका किशोरीहरु भन्छिन जिउ कक्षा कोठामा हुन्छ ,दिमाग बाहिर सडकमा । “जिउ कक्षा कोठामा दिमाग बाहिर सडकमा” यो भनाई हो शुद्धोधन गाउँपालिका वार्ड नं.४ मा रहेको श्री नेपाल राष्ट्रिय मा.बि. कन्या शेक्शन कक्षाका बालिकाहरुको । तपाईलाई यसो सुन्दा पत्यार लाग्न सक्दैन तर यथार्थ यही हो ।यो बिद्यालय शुद्धोधन गाउँपालिका […]
  • जनमत पार्टी गैडहवा गाउँपालिका को अधिवेशन सम्पन्न।
    जनमत पार्टी रूपन्देही २०७७/९/२० गते सोमवार ,गैड़ाहवा गावपालिका को प्रथम गा. पा अधिवेशन भब्यता को साथ सम्पन्न भएको छ । प्रमुख अतिथी जनमत पार्टी को केन्द्रीय सदस्य अब्दुल खान ,बिशिष्ट अतिथी जनमत पार्टी को केन्द्रीय सदस्य भोपेन्द्र प्रसाद यादव, अतिथि रूपन्देही जिल्ला संयोजक रामकेश गुप्ता ,जिल्ला सह संयोजक चन्द्र शेखर […]
  • नेतृत्व व्यक्तित्व कैसे विकसित करें ? How To Develop Leadership Personality ? – lovelumbini.com
    नेतृत्व व्यक्तित्व कैसे विकसित करें ? How To Develop Leadership Personality ? लीडर का मतलब सिर्फ पोलिटिकल लीडर ( Political Leader) , मैनेजर( Manager), या सीईओ (CEO ) से नहीं है │हर वो इंसान लीडर है जिसकी तरफ लोग suggestion, डिस्कशन, या सामान्य गाइडलाइन्स के लिए देखते है │ ऐसा […]
  • ये १० विचार आपके अंदर ऊर्जा भरदेंगे | 10 Quotes To Ignite You
    “You never know how strong you’re, until being strong is your only choice” “Decide what you want to be and don’t stop until you get there” “Find The Warrior In You” “Problems are not stop signs they are guidelines” “The dream is not to wear a brand but to be […]
  • DSLR का पूरा मतलब क्या होता है? DSLR Camera Full Form and Various Random Facts
    DSLR का पूरा मतलब क्या होता है? DSLR Camera Full Form and Various Random Facts १ लीटर समुंद्री पानी में लगभग ३० से ३५ ग्राम नमक होता है| आपको जानकर हैरानी होगी की इंटरनेट के डाटा का लगभग ९७% डेटा सेटेलाइट के जरिए नहीं बल्कि समुन्द्रो में बिछे हुए केबल […]

#attitudequotes #attitude #quotes #attitudeofgratitude #motivation #love #attitudeproblem #motivationalquotes #lovequotes #attitudeiseverything #instagram #status #attitudestatus #follow #successquotes #attitudematters #attitudes #motivational #life #like #lifequotes #instagood #loveyourself #inspirationalquotes #quoteoftheday #followforfollowback #likeforlikes #trending #lovelumbini #lumbini

What’s your Reaction?
+1
0
+1
0
+1
0
+1
0
+1
0
+1
0
+1
0

2 thoughts on “Top 20 Attitude Inspirational Quotes for Better Life …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Next Post

Top 20 Devil Quotes |Inspiring The Happy and Good Life |

ShareTweetSharePin0 SharesTop 20 Devil Quotes |Inspiring The Happy and Good Life | “Use the pain as fuel and keep going” “you were given this life because you are strong enough to live it” “make it happen and shock everyone“ “Life and time is the best teacher in the world” “sometimes […]
devil quotes for life

Subscribe US Now